The Human Resource Records Clerk will be responsible for performing a wide variety of clerical tasks, while providing customer service, maintaining accurate and complete employee files, and assisting the Human Resource Department with special projects as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains personnel files and other employee information;
• Assists with copying and scanning of documents.
• Maintains data in the Human Resource Management Information Systems
• Logs incoming and outgoing documents.
• Works along with the Human Resource team as required by assisting in any HR activity or function that may be deemed necessary by the Human Resource Director.
• Performs customer service functions when required, such as answering the phone and recording messages if the HR Team is out of office.
• Participates in organizing employee welfare services such as health and wellness programmes, retirement benefits coordination, health claims processing and social activities;
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Academic qualifications and experience required for job:
• Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Human Resource Management or the equivalent.
• Knowledge of Labour Laws
• Proficient with the Computer (MSExcel, MSWord and the Internet)
• Knowledge of HRMIS
• Be knowledgeable of and committed to the philosophy, principles and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
• Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information
• Excellent time management skills to balance administrative role and other required functions.
• Great team player
Applications along with resume should be sent by Friday, April 24, 2020 to
Human Resource Director
Andrews Memorial Hospital Ltd.
27 Hope Road, Kingston 10
Or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with the applicable Job Title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.