Housekeepers will be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of the Hospital including, patient rooms, hallways, offices, restrooms, work areas, and waiting rooms.
Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Clean and maintain assigned areas.
- Emptying trash receptacles
- Sweeping and Mopping
- Cleaning windows, doors and walls
Academic qualifications and experience required for job:
- HEART/NSTA Trust Training in Housekeeping/High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in a commercial environment would be an asset
- Be familiar with cleaning equipment and chemicals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well developed communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to details
- Be able to stand for extended periods
- Willing to follow instructions
Application letter along with resume should be submitted as one document by Thursday, January 26, 2023, to
Human Resource Director
Andrews Memorial Hospital Ltd.
27 Hope Road, Kingston 10
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.