The Director of Business Development is responsible for the creation and implementation of business development strategies, policies and plans to drive profitable growth and generate new revenue opportunities. The successful candidate will also be expected to conduct research and monitor market trends to recommend adjustments and identify new opportunities where necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews current approach to business development and recommends and implements changes where necessary
- Plans and implements business plans to drive profitable growth and generate new revenue
- Oversees the operations functions of the Hospital to drive profitable growth.
- Collaborate with management to set business objectives and development goals
- Conduct market research to identify developments/changes in industry trends in order to make necessary adjustments
- Establish strategic partnerships with stakeholders
- Ensure business processes and standards are in accordance with regulations and policies set by appropriate authorities
- Conduct negotiations to determine contract terms and ensure profitable deals
- Set and enforce customer service standards to ensure clients are satisfied with received products/services
- Ensure departmental goals are in line with Hospital growth strategy.
Academic qualifications and experience and knowledge required for job:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field. Master’s degree in Business preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Business Development or related field.
- Marketing and management experience an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Great team player
Application letter along with resume should be submitted as one document by Thursday, July 21, 2022, to
Human Resource Director
Andrews Memorial Hospital Ltd.
27 Hope Road, Kingston 10
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.