The Administrative Supervisor will be responsible for supervision and coordination of the administrative activities in the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the administrative operations in the Department
- Plan and monitor the workflow to ensure smooth and efficient customer service
- Direct the procedures for registration and interview of clients
- Guide clients on the procedural steps to complete medicals
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Liaise with Medical Supervisor, Physicians, and other stakeholders
- Train, assist and evaluate employees
- Performs other related duties
Academic qualifications and experience required for job:
- First degree in Management Studies, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Supervisory Management Certification
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar role
- Be knowledgeable of and committed to the philosophy, principles and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information
- Good time management skills
- Great team player
Application letter along with resume should be submitted as one document by Thursday, January 26, 2023, to
Human Resource Director
Andrews Memorial Hospital Ltd.
27 Hope Road, Kingston 10
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.