The incumbent will be responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for critically / acutely ill patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards. He/She will assess, plan care and manage patients in collaboration with the Patient’s Medical and Allied Health team and maintain an effective working relationship with support areas for optimum patient care.
Academic qualifications and experience required for job:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current licensure with the Nursing Council of Jamaica as a registered nurse (RGN).
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Certification in critical care nursing or at least two (2) year’s experience in a critical / intensive care setting.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification/ CPR/ Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) training evidenced with certification.
- Well developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Excellent time management skills to balance patient needs and other required functions.
- Great team player
Applications along with resume should be merged and uploaded as one document by Friday, March 11, 2022, to
Human Resource Director
Andrews Memorial Hospital Ltd.
27 Hope Road, Kingston 10
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.