This is a managerial position that is responsible for the administration of all inventory systems that support the daily operations of the Hospital. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new materials and supplies, and performing daily analyses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees team of inventory or central stores employees.
- Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments, and stock levels.
- Evaluates deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
- Analyze daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages.
- Develops business relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics.
- Monitors demand and analyzes data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs.
- Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency, and personnel issues to management.
- Manages inventory hospital-wide.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Academic qualifications and experience and knowledge required for job:
- B.Sc. in Business, logistics, systems engineering, supply chain management or similar qualification.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience working with inventory management software and forecasting strategies
- Experience conducting tracking and data analysis
- Product and inventory management certification a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Strong and effective communication and leadership skills
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Great team player
- Problem solving
- Data Analysis
- Proactive Critical Thinking
Application letter along with resume should be submitted as one document by Thursday, July 21, 2022, to
Human Resource Director
Andrews Memorial Hospital Ltd.
27 Hope Road, Kingston 10
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.